Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Green and Greener

WOW my Green and Greener deviant has been featured on another artist's journal in deviantart!!! OMG!!! its really overwhelming man! terharu k!

click here to see it!

thanks to the feature, my views have been goin up and as well as my favourites!

i know 118 is not much for some, but to hit a 100? compared to some who gets 200,000 hits is like OMG for me! it feels good to know that there are people out there who likes my photos... im still starting out as a photographer... i just how i'll be really amazingly good one day!
i think the same photo has been featured before once in another journal, but i lost the URL! which totally suck, god knows why i didnt save it!
so far, that has been the most popular photo in my gallery =)
_______________________________________________________________
I HAVE THE SMALLEST BLADDER IN THE WORLD!
AND ITS SO ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGGG!

No comments: