Sunday, August 10, 2008

Someone's getting married

so like for the first time ever, im excited for my cousin's wedding!

today i helped her stuff like a billion boxes with cookies. it was the simplest thing to do and yet im am totally drained! it wasn't that easy.

she also showed me her veil and tiara semua and she was so excited. and i couldnt stop smiling cuz she was so amazingly happy.
im so happy for her!
aaandd im one of the bridesmaid *SCORE!*
flattered giler k =D

anywaysssssss the only reason im blogging about the wedding *cough* was because i saw this outside her house:

Its a balloon that says
"YAY - YAY NAK KAHWIN"
*missing a Y though*

BUT CAN U GUYS GET ME ONE OF THOSE WHEN IM GETTING MARRIED??!!
it'll totally get me excited for my wedding, lols!
even though i'd already be excited cuz im marrying zac, it'll just add to the excitement =p

K COOL

thanks! =D

just to let you know how much i love helium balloons, let me introduce you to a fren of mine.

this is Mr. Balloon.
yeah i named it that, how original, no?
i got it at a school carnival when i was in form 5
my fren added a face and hair for it.
i tied him to my bed so we can sleep together semua.
isnt it the cutest thing ever?
till today, i miss Mr Balloon.
sigh

I APPRECIATE HELIUM BALLOONS
so you know you wont regret getting me that balloon for my wedding
=D


No comments: