Friday, August 29, 2008

100th POST!

its amazing how much i can crap. 100th post??! i deserve like a cookie or something ya know..

so this will be like a SUPER DUPER PHOTO POST. because i want too. :)

last night we went to a blogger-food-tasting-meet kinda thing.. its so easy to lure me somewhere using food.. seriously, food is like my weakness or something, and its really worrying........ lucky for me, some has used it against me.. for example:

fren: babe, u wanna come over my place?
me: tak nak la.. lazy giler today, takda mood.
fren: oh btw i forgot to tell you, i've got chocolate cake in my fridge!
me: i'll be there in 5!


its so worrying, seriously. =/

ANYWAYS, it was held at Amuleto at Midvalley.


First up, the vegetable beef roll. seriously reminded me of sushi for some reason.

the amuleto punch. i liked it cuz it was green and it reminded me of F&N's fruity drink, lol!

that's John. I wanted to steal his camera, but i was like NO SARA NO, ur better than that!
and its true, sebab i baik =D

Papaya salad, which john was kind enough to help us finish =D

then there was the quartet soup: mushroom, french onion, broccoli and pumpkin. and it was DAMN GOOD. me and charissa was like OMGOMGOMGOMG. the mushroom was the best!

as u can see on john's face, its GOOD k! lols!

Green tempura thing..

CHEESE FRIES. BEST THING EVER!
cheese + potatoes + ME = OMG HEAVEN.
seriously i can eat that for the rest of my life. for reals.

Cheese glutinous rice cake. its quite good actually. i wanted to take some more, but shy la..... later people think im greedy.. -_-

isabelle taking pic of two posers.

rosti! again, me and potatoes, we're like family.

isabelle doing her thing with the seafood spaghetti. nampak pro ah


we sempat camwhore in the toilet.

WASABI STEAK! the oddest combo ever! i was like la la la, spread wasabi evenly all over. chew chew and then BAMMM. full shot of wasabi-ness up the nose.. aduh, sakit giler k! tak pernah kena like that! its like sedap, tapi sakit... hahahaha

AND AND THE THING I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT.
after 9 dishes, you'd think i'd be full. but its sara la k. makan mcm tak pernah makan.
plus, i save space k.

CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!! GRARGARARAR

i think, i overdosed on it.
seriously.
takda sapa makan, so me and charissa like makan ahh!
lols! sedap k. obviously, its chocolate. ><
THANK YOU JESS FOR INVITING ME ALONG.
=)

definately going back there. one reason:

I DAPAT RM100 VOUCHER! so lucky kan?
i'v never been lucky in a lucky draw, so like SCORE

because i ni kawan sejati, i've decided to use it for charissa's birthday.
*aaawwwwwwwwwwww, sara why la u so kind?*
I KNOW KAN? HAHAHAHA.
no for reals, babe we go for ur birthday yea! =)

plus the dishes are affordable, like everything except the steak and fondue is below 20 bucks each. best la, i wanna try the cheese fondue next time and the chocolate one again =DD

isn't my 100th post awesome giler?
FULL of food.
can i get that cookie now?

4 comments:

jessbabe said...

Your welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

You cool...

Mae said...

*drools*

food looks really good. gonna try out the place when I can.

Me said...

i love you babe! mwah mwah mwah! voucherrrrrrr

Sara Liyana said...

Jess:
hehe thanks jess! ur cool too, but im cooler laa =p

mae:
u definitely have to try it babe! its really good ><

charissa:
i know u love me babe! kalau tak, dont wanna use the voucher for u la =/ hahahaha