Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kimi Raikkonen no longer in F1!

So, one of my worst nightmare came true.
Yes, Kimi Raikonnen is no longer racing in the F1

Its one of the greatest lost in the F1 racing world.
though he now races in the World Rally. Its still not the same.
:'(

Even though Ferarri now has 2 amazing drivers, Alonso & Massa
who BTW
won the 1st and 2nd place respectively for the first race of the year at Bahrain!!!
OH YEAHH WASSAP?

Massa , Alonso and whatshisface at the post press conference

I hope this winning thing continues.
knowing Ferrari, I think they will.
Chey
:)

SO back to my Kimmy,
we had some good times eh?
remember that time when u won the championship?
good times good times
i will miss watching you in your Ferrari suit and racing around
Haih.

I end my post with one more cute photo of you.
Just for you Kimi Raikonnen

heeeeee :D:D


No comments: