Monday, November 3, 2008

I know, we look cool.

Halloween was awesome! considering its been ages since i got to dress up and actually celebrate it.
=)

started with Alyaa's birthday celebration, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYAA!

ja is very the sexay.


Then it was HELP's Halloween thing,

I know, we look cool.

Naina, my mafia buddy.
I know, we look cool.

I know, i look cool.

Again, I know, we look cool.

I know, Charissa looks cool.

Its the FAKE cigarette i tell u. im glad i decided to roll one out using paper.
its not real, wen.

best la Halloween, im a mafia, not a cowboy.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
=D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO LOOK COOL TOOOOOO. T__T

Haha, hello there! I don't know if my sayang Belle have asked, but could i please please please get the pictures from you? :p

shengmae@gmail.com

Thank you, love!

Sara Liyana said...

sent! ;)