Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by Isabella, adalah, suatu kisah cinta~

Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


5 things I was doing ten years ago.

- Became an official prefect with the uber cool red vest
- Fell off my chair a dozen times! U know when u lean back on two legs of the chair? yeah,
happened to me ALL the time k! malu.
- Found out i got number 1 in class for the first time ever! i beat like the smartest kid ever by 1
mark. terkejut giler k. i fell of my chair too. seriously.
- Took my PTS! omg so long time ago! one test i did not need to study for! ^^
- Runnin around playing police and thief, ah good days.


5 things on my to-do list today.


- Eat waffles

- Eat donuts
- Watch Project Runway
- Hope the day will end fast

- Try to find coconut tart for my grandpa. (so random la my grandpa)


5 guys that I adore.

- Kimi Raikkonnen. husband. he drives fast cars, how hot is that?!
- Zac Efron. Yea! I SUKA K!

-
Draco Malfoy. super obsessed with him. i have a picture of him in my wallet and dozens in my
room =DD (he was my first super obsessed guy)

-
Gerard Way from MCR. I know he was checking me out during the concert! dream on sara!
- Fabio Cannavaro. *rawr*


5 of my bad habits.


- Procrastinate! at the start of the sem, always determined to not do anything last minute, and i
still
end up doing so =s

- Eat whenever i feel down =/ (hence, the fatness)

- Annoy people.

- Afraid of doing something on my own. is that a habit? i think so
- doing other people's work ><

5 places I have lived

- PJ
- lived with my grandparents too! does that count?
- Italy!


5 things I'd do if I could change the world.


- Give clean water to those who need them

- the little things, turn off the lights when u dont use it and stuff

- Go hungry to feed the hunger

-
Put all the world leaders in one room and make them like each other
- simple la k, world peace.

5 people I tag.


-whoever la

No comments: