Saturday, March 14, 2009

Because it seems like forever

i cant believe its already been 3 weeks, because it seems like forever.
and ur just constantly at the back of my mind
and it breaks my heart to think that i missed you by mere minutes


Im always going to remember how you said you'd pray that i'd get some European/American husband

Im always going to remember how you said you'd also pray that i'd get a prince for my husband

Im always going to remember how you said that boys only want one thing, sex.

Im always going to remember how you said that i need to drive with both hands on the wheel each time i drive u around

Im always going to remember how you would sit downstairs because you had a feeling i'd be coming and so u can open the door for me

Im always going to remember how you would buy or cook some snacks because you had a feeling i was coming

Im always going to remember how excited you were with the new dvd player and you played my michael buble cd on it

Im always going to remember how you would always take us around town when we were kids

Im always going to remember how you would ask us if we wanted to go round and round and then you would just make five rounds at the roundabout! hahaha!

Im going to miss having dinner with you
Im going to miss going to the pasar with you
Im going to miss driving you around
Im going to miss your silly jokes

most importantly, Im going to miss you.

4 comments:

Isabelle said...

Aw babe. HUG.

I'm sure you'll fulfill all his dreams for you. :)

Me said...

Babe! *Hugs

We're always here for you okay?

Much loves!

Sara Liyana said...

awww thanks guys, appreciate it!

- l e s l e y* - said...

='( ... I cried when I read your post... Did one of your grandparents pass away? I'm so sorry for your loss... Reading this make me miss my granddad so much =( =( . I'm always here if you need someone to talk to yeah. Hugs <3