Monday, April 19, 2010

Its A Shame

You know when they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?
I hope by stronger means, you'll be immune to any sort of feeling in this world.
Because the only way you can ever be strong is to not feel.

When you think, you feel and when you feel, you hurt.

I think its a shame, that nobody can ever truly feel how the other person feels.
It makes it hard for you to understand why someone is acting that way.
On the other hand, it makes it so hard for you to tell someone something, because they will never truly understand what you're going through
They'll say things you don't want to hear, they'll say things that doesn't make sense and in the worst possible scenario they completely change the subject. Leaving you stranded with all this emotions pent up in you.

Yes, its been 3 effing months. and yes, I still cry myself to sleep every single night.
Because its not easy and only god know if it will ever be.
Because every single time it gets a tiny bit easier, i trip and fall again
You want me to be strong? tell me how. tell me how can I be strong.
If anybody knows, for heavens sake tell me.

I wish I had a heart of stone, because I don't think my heart can bare anymore of this pain.

Its a shame nobody can truly understand another.
But hey, if u'd happen to see you own father screaming for air and then dies in front of your eyes, give me a call!