Sunday, May 3, 2009

Swings are magical!


The only person who is keeping me sane at the moment is my cousin.
I hate doing nothing at home and when you're doing nothing,
you start to think all these unnecessary things.
Adding to that, its just been so gloomy at home
and i'd just find any excuse to get out of the house.
cant wait to go to the beach!

I love swings.
Specially when you're swinging and u look up into the sky between the swaying trees
and it just gives you this sense of freedom and peacefulness.
Swings are magical!
and so are chocotops.

Don't you just hate thinking about the future?
I do.
the uncertainties, never knowing what's going to happen
whether you'll be as successful as you hoped or you'll just suck at whatever you do
whether you'll make it and be the person you wanted to be

tomorrow, i'm going to do something productive
or something atleast instead of rolling around the couch
heee =D

No comments: